Tuesday, July 27, 2010

outdoor projects

So, I'm going to consider this crafting, because it's definitely project based! (That said, I'm buying supplies, so it's not really within the stashtacular idea, but oh well...)

On Monday I put the first coat of oil on the back stairs. It turned out a bit darker than I expected, but it still looks great. I'm going to put another coat on tomorrow morning and then clean up the side wall.

Today I washed the top part of the porch -- not sure it really made a difference, but it was either an important first step before painting, or a way to avoid actually having to paint. (Sadly, I suspect I will need to paint, but...)

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get a coat of Penofin on the Adirondack chairs -- at least one of the sides. That shouldn't be too difficult, and I am only planning on putting on one coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment