Sunday, August 22, 2010

progress!

The weather turned a bit bad, which means I have been stymied a bit on my painting project, but it also means that I have been inside CRAFTING! Have done a lot of time -- if seemingly little progress -- on the camel. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, at least. So that's good. I also did a lot of work on the 2010 holiday scrapbook -- I'm in Disneyland Paris right now. I think one more solid day would take care of it.

So it's my last week of unemployment / hooky. Not sure how to fill the days. There's the porch painting, which will take me far longer than it should do. There's also sanding the picnic table. And of course there's always scrapbooking, cleaning the closet, etc. I'd like to do a little shopping -- need to find some shoes, perhaps another couple of pairs of jeans. And a jacket of some sort.

Unstructured time is my enemy. But also my opportunity. What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment