Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March wrap-up

All in all a decent month for crafting, though I didn't feel as if I did very much.

I finished the "wise men in green" cross stitch -- all that leaves is the camel! (Oh, and then the beading and the tassels and the putting it together... that will take a long time too...)

I also got started on the 2010 Florida / WDW scrapbook. It took me a long time to get started, having felt a bit overwhelmed by it, for some reason. But I have started, and have essentially finished the half marathon section (and the half marathon page in the 2010 running scrapbook for good measure). This coming weekend I would like to finish the full marathon section, the full marathon page in the running scrapbook, and if possible the Goofy pages. That will also feel like a huge victory.

Coming up in April: my major focus will be the veins on the leaves on the Hare needlepoint, with a stretch goal of the outlines of the leaves. This may be challenging because I will be out of town -- and unable to stitch -- for a week while I'm on location. Still, we do what we can, eh? Secondary focus will be finishing the 2010 Florida / WDW scrapbook. Third focus will be getting serious about my outfit for Beck's wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment