Tuesday, March 23, 2010

progress

Though it hasn't been the most craftacular month so far, I have made some progress. Tonight I finished the basic stitching on the "Wise Man in Green" -- which is very satisfying. Of course, there is still a ton of backstitching to do, and that always takes waaaay longer than I think it should. Oh well. I am going to wait until the very, very end to do all the beads and tassels -- might as well do it all at the same time -- but I will be able to finish the green guy in March.

We had a very active weekend, full of long walks and things done. So I didn't get any scrapbooking done. The Florida trip seems somehow too daunting to start -- which is absurd, given that it was only a week's trip, really. And I've done a lot of pre-work -- sorting the stuff into folders, and ordering the pictures, etc. I do feel as if I can break it down into subsets -- focus on doing the race pages first, for example -- and then just checking stuff off a little at a time.

Have been also looking at other scrapbook supplies, which is naughty. But I keep thinking that if I can just inspire myself to run I'll feel happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment