Saturday, March 13, 2010

scraptastic!

Today spent the morning working on -- and finishing! -- the "Year of Disney" scrapbook. Finished making pages, and took the book apart to replace the page protectors with the ones that actually fit that book. Hooray! Really pleased with how it came out. This afternoon we went out to run a couple of errands and picked up the prints from the Bats Day Castle Meet panorama -- lovely! So when we got home I added them to the book and it was done. (Okay, sure, I could imagine opening it up and adding some journal entries here and there, but the real work is done. Done!)

Also got some good stitching in last night on the "Wise Man in Green" -- even if he does seem to be wearing a lot of blue... I think I will be able to complete him on schedule in March. Hooray!

Had my annual "OMG! Reba's birthday is coming!" panic today. Must start plotting... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment