Thursday, February 25, 2010

craftless, runless

Pathetic. No running, no crafting.

I did do some work, at some point, on the Disney scrapbook. And I researched and ordered additional page protectors for the Disney book. I still have some rides pages to do, so I could get those done relatively quickly...

Haven't done any stitching at all. Need to try and get some work done -- especially if I'm thinking of putting Hare away for the month of March in order to focus on "Wise Man in Green". Wow, that's an awkward point -- do I get "mad as a March hare" or the "wearin' o'the green"...

Maybe this: I will stitch the rest of the hare's body, and then stop until Wise Man in Green is done.

seems like a good plan.

Still want to finish the Disney scrapbook a.s.a.p. -- would be good to get that over with, so I could turn my scrapping focus to the 2010 WDW trip... and then... to the 2009 Big Trek..

No comments:

Post a Comment