Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl stitching

Spent a lot of yesterday watching the game and stitching Hare. Working on completing all the foreground flowers and leaves first. I really wanted to just do the ones that cross over the hare's body, but I am going to be disciplined and complete all of the foreground before starting the hare. But I did good work yesterday!

Also, in the process of searching for kittypix, I chose images from our year of Disneyland and our most recent trip, including the races, the hotels and parks, Kennedy Space Center, and the cruise. 300+ prints! But I took advantage of a good discount and just got them done. So now, whenever I have a scrapbooky day, I can really get to work on the year of Disneyland and/or the most recent trip. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment