Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday fun

So tomorrow Suz is coming over and we're going to have a craft day -- yay! Only problem being, I don't know what to craft! The obvious choice is to work on Hare, but when do I get almost a whole day to craft?!? So I feel as if I *should* do some scrapbooking... but what? Where to begin?

Just spent a few minutes sifting through my scrapbook stuff for inspiration. Noticed that I had tucked a couple of photos into the 2007-2009 running scrapbook, so decided to take 15 minutes and finish it up -- finishing the title page, adding that snowflake brad to the 12Ks of Christmas page... Really thrilled to have it done. It's silly, but it really makes me happy to page through it!

I feel paralyzed by how many books there are to do. :) I know the key is just to start, however, so perhaps I should take the 2009 WDW scrapbook as inspiration and scrap 2010? OR should I work on the 2009 Year of Disney book?

I know that EITHER project would be great... but what to do first?

I wonder if my hesitation is related to the fact that I don't like this year's vacation photos?

Or whether I just can't quite figure out the progression for the 2009 scrapbook?

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment