Monday, February 1, 2010

February off to a good start

Came home tonight after running some errands... but still managed to:

1. Finish the backstitching on Joseph
2. Mount the "Hare" canvas on the stretcher bars

So I feel good -- ready to take on the next craft projects. I need to do a somewhat quick turnaround on the "flying holiday", and I still need to get focused on get the kittypix chosen for that project. So those are top priority for March. I'd also like to get a good chunk of the Hare stitched -- was surprised to see how small the hare is, so that's good. And, of course, I'd love to get this year's trip to Florida scrapbooked. But maybe I should finish the 2009 "year of Disney" book -- more odds and ends, maybe?

I've also added "wise man in green" to my "next up" list... but realistically I won't even start him until March. Still, good to have a plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment