Saturday, February 13, 2010

more stitching

Did a lot of stitching off and on today. Still working on filling in the leaves -- got a lot done, but it's just a reminder that needlepoint takes a very, very long time.

My hand feels a little sore, and I bet my forearm will be sore tomorrow. I feel I can definitely finish the rest of the leaves in the next couple of days -- and then I get to work on the bunny. While filling in one of the flowers I had to use a wool that also goes in the rabbit; I used the remainder of the strand to start a tiny bit of work on it. A lot of the colors in the hare are very subtle, so they'll require proper daylight. But it is getting lighter later...

Also, gave Suz her pillow on Friday. She didn't seem all that thrilled. Oh well. I enjoyed stitching the needlepoint, and I was able to use up some of my stash. And, perhaps most importantly, I COMPLETED something. :) Huge win.

No comments:

Post a Comment