Saturday, February 20, 2010

hare update

Did a little stitching this afternoon and got more work done on the bunny. Still much to do, but I feel as if I will have the bunny finished in a few more sessions. Maybe. Toying with the idea of putting it aside for March -- so that I can work on the next figure of the nativity set. We'll see.

The Disney scrapbook arrived yesterday; I have a lot of pages done but still have a lot of random ride and character pages to scrapbook. I'd like to get that book done before the end of February, so I guess I need to get moving on that! The weather is supposed to be lovely again tomorrow, so not sure if I'll do much crafting. I have a lot of cleaning to do, I think. We'll see.

Most important, to be completely honest, is that I run tomorrow. Then cleaning. And then some crafting.

(Am looking forward to scrapbooking the Haunted Mansion Holiday -- with a mix of Christmas and Halloween papers and trims. That would be great to get done tomorrow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment