Monday, December 28, 2009

post-craftactular

Well, I accomplished *most* of what I meant to do today, even if I didn't exactly tidy. :) Tomorrow is another day, of course. So perhaps I'll get that bathroom cleaned. :) But what crafts await me?

Well... I "finished" the FE gifts -- still trying to suss out presentation. I could glue-dot them to the "frames" (that's actually a really good idea...) and just call it a day. I think that's actually the way to do it. I'll cut out the "frames" and then get the glue dots out when I get ready to scrapbook.

Then, I need to do a bit more tidying in the front room -- I want to move the keyboard downstairs, tidy up the wires a bit, and organize the Wii accessories. (Bring that nice leathery bin upstairs to be their new home.) I also want to stuff the pouf with some of my old t-shirts. They can stay in there forever.

Then I want to clear off the kitchen table -- and underneath the kitchen table. This should take no longer than 10 minutes. :)

I'd then like to do a quick tidy of my desk -- just because it's a freakin' tip. Oh, and I must pay my VISA bill.

Oh, and I need to clean the catbox and move it into Wil's closet. Start creating the "cat nest" in there. Food, drink, places to hide...

And then I need to pull the scrapbook stuff off the shelf -- I would like to do a bit of scrapbooking tomorrow anyway, so that's a good excuse. :)

Scrapbook goals:
A. Glue dot the magnets onto the backing paper.
1. Girls on the Run 5K pages done.
2. Is there room for a "running achievements" page? Pages? That hold the random stuff like the 100, 500, and 1000 mile awards? Again, don't spend much time on this -- I don't have a pic of the 1000 award anyway. (Must capture that.)
3. Then -- dig out the WDW stuff and start looking at it. There's really not *that* much to scrapbook, in a way. But it would be fantastic to get that started.

(How sad that on one of my craftacular days I'll spend more time cleaning and prepping than crafting. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment