Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Secret Santa, part 3

Received a funny gift from my secret santa -- a decidedly off brand T-Mobile "ornament". And was pleased to see that JenG's stationery was well received.

Slight wrench in the craftacular weekend -- I was supposed to go to the naked lady spa with Reba. Oops. But I have so much to do! I don't know that I can spend a day being scrubbed within an inch of my life...

She offered to have a craft day, too... but the main craft I need to do is her earrings! Oops!

Hopefully that will sort itself out.

Got home, strung lights on the tree, and did some stitching. I'm always surprised how long it takes to stitch things like that up. But I finished the medallion and two of the 11 colors.

Still no sign of the bottlecap samples.... Oh! But I did order a couple of new scrapbook things today. Because I'm naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment